- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Take Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world, then go ahead to Egypt’s newer museum the Egyptian Civilization Museum.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Begin your trip with a visit to the new Museum of Egyptian National Civilization, the only museum in Egypt that provides an overview of all periods of Egyptian history. It houses about 50,000 artifacts, which show Egyptian culture from prehistoric times until today.
The Royal Mummies Hall is one of the must-visit places inside the Museum of Egyptian Civilization. It has a different part, where the royal mummies unearthed from several tombs are kept. Room temperature is controlled and the mummies have been well looked after.
Walk around this room quietly and watch the pharaohs and queens resting in their final resting place in the museum.
Continue your museum’s tour by visiting the Egyptian museum that shows a rare collection of Egyptian art for 5000 years. Tutankhamen’s room contains wealth, jewelry, and gold that was embedded into the tomb for more than 3500 years before the tomb was discovered when dug in 1920. It has a collection of Egyptian art.
Once the visit is over, we will take you back to the hotel.