- Tour Plan
- Similar Tours
Discover Giza Pyramids Tour Visiting the Pyramids and the Sphinx, then the older Step Pyramid at Sakkara. Witness the greatest of Ancient Egypt in Cairo all in one day.
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide.
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites.
- Lunch meal will be served in a local restaurant.
- Bottled water during your trip.
- Shopping tours in Cairo.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
You will be picked up from your hotel by a Memnon Travel representative, starting the Giza Pyramids Tour with The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates back to the time of Chephren, and visit the Valley Temple.
Move to visit the Step Pyramid of Zoser, the world's oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then Proceed to have your lunch at a local restaurant.